Local Food Walking Tours in Salt Lake City
This food walking tour gives you the opportunity to sit down at 3 restaurants and taste food from different cultures...you get live commentary of the culture, history and swag of our city and state. Ask our tour guide for recommendations to the many attractions in and around our beautiful state. Get a valuable insight on how our state started and who the instrumental players are. Learn why our state continues to rank high in quality of life, economy and the great outdoors. There's a reason why we rank #1 in giving. Call Moe at 801-597-1157 for questions or additional information any time.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beehive House, 67 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9701
One of many attractions on this food walking tour is the home of Brigham Young at our starting point. We meet and begin by talking about the history of SLC and Utah. We visit, sit down and taste food at 3 downtown restaurants. In between restaurant stops, we continue talking about the culture and history.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Joseph Smith Memorial Building, 15 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84150-9002
This attraction is included with many others on this food walking tour. We'll tell you about the folks that started and settled in SLC UT, as well as the Mormon culture as well. You'll get a chance to learn about the early pioneers that were instrumental in the silver rush, railroads and industry here in Utah. We'll tell you how SLC UT will become the number one location in the Tech Industry in the next few years. You'll also learn about the many different important inventions right here in our state of Utah.
Pass By: Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City, Utah
Guest will experience the many historical and cultural experiences and sites on this downtown food walking tour. The last few years has seen an awesome expansion of many different cultures of food and dining experiences. We will give you insight on what other attractions to experience while visiting...the great outdoor experiences, fishing, hiking, snow skiing and the many mountain experiences.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Main Street, Main St, Salt Lake City, UT, USA
- Guest will receive food tasting at 3 different restaurants in downtown Salt Lake City.
- Entry/Admission - Beehive House
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities