Private Day Tour Arches National Park from Salt Lake City
The Redrocks of Moab are truly healing to the sole. Many relish being able to feel the rocks absorb stress, just by taking a moment to stop, reach out, and touch the rocks.
In this Arches Tour, we will discover the story of the natural stone arches that begins about 65 million years ago in a dry seabed. Over time, the landscape slowly changes. Today, Water, wind, and Ice continues to shape this environment. Over time, Natural forces that created these arches will continue to widen and re shape them. While some of Arches may fall, new ones will be borne and most will stand far beyond our lifetime.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arches National Park, Moab, UT
Leave Salt Lake 06:00
Travel to Arches National Park (4hr)
Arches National Park: (4hr)
-Landscape Arch (2mi/3. 2km)
-Pine Tree Arch 1mi/1. 6km)
-Tunnel Arch (. 7mi/1. 2km)
-Sand Dune Arch area
-Delicate Arch viewing area
*Optional Hike to Delicate Arch (3mi/4. 8km)*
Park Avenue Overlook
Courthouse Wash Petroglyphs
*Other viewing experiences as time and personal ability allows*
-Local culinary experience "Moab Café". (Optional)
Return to Provo or Salt Lake City
Return Salt Lake City (4hr)
Tour is customizable upon group size and/or interests!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Windows Section of the Park, Arches National Park, UT 84532
The Windows section of Arches National park hosts several arches. The Arches include Windows Arch, Turret Arch, and the Double Arch. All Arches are within walking distance of each other.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sand Dune Arch, Arches National Park, UT
Sand Dune Arch is hidden between ancient petrified sand dunes. Sand Dune Arch is a short walk from parking.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Delicate Arch, Near Moab, Arches National Park, UT 84532
Delicate Arch is the Arch seen on Most Utah license plates. The torch of the 2002 Olympics was passed through this arch, before arriving in Salt Lake City.
The tour may be adapted to walk up to the arch (3mi, 4.8km) or we may view the arch from a distance. Distance viewing still offers great pictures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Devils Garden Trailhead, Devils Garden Rd, Arches National Park, UT 84532
Devil's Garden Hosts several Arches, Sandstone Fins, and pristine views of the La Sal Mountain Range. The full trail is an eight mile loop . We will be hiking between a 1/4 to two miles out and back (3.1km), depending on the desire of the group.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Arches National Park
- Entry/Admission - Windows
- Entry/Admission - Sand Dune Arch
- Entry/Admission - Delicate Arch
- Entry/Admission - Devils Garden Trailhead
- Alcoholic Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities