Private Day Tour Zion National Park from Salt Lake City
Experience Zion National Park on a Private Day Excursion. Avoid crowded busses and rigid time schedules. I will be your driver and guide. This tour may be customized as we go, or planned as written.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zion National Park, Zion National Park, Utah
06:00 Depart Salt Lake City, UT
08:30 Pitstop in Fillmore, UT
10:30 Enter Zion National Park through the Springdale Entrance
11:00 Picnic lunch inside Zion National Park
Drive the Mt. Carmel Highway and make several stops for Awesome Pictures
*Other stops will be made for topics of interest, history, and/or photograph opportunities.
16:00 Depart through the East Gate at Orderville, UT to Salt Lake City
17:00-18:00 Dinner stop
20:00-21:00 Arrive in Salt Lake City, UT
**This trip is customizable to the interest and mobility of the group.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 12 hours (Approx.)
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities