Trolley Adventure: A Show-Tour of Salt Lake City
A "Sightseeing Show on Wheels" aboard a one-of-a-kind trolley with a trio of professional entertainers! Travel through time in this classic trolley as you ride through the historical districts of Salt Lake City. The Salt Lake Trolley is fun for ALL ages. Your charming Conductor, his attractive Assistant, and a magical Motorman will entertain you with dozens of tales in a theatrical fashion. This is unlike any tour you've seen before...it's a "Sightseeing Show" you'll never forget!
Pass By: Temple Square, 50 W North Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150
A 35-acre campus that includes historic buildings like the Salt Lake Temple, Tabernacle, and Family History Library
Pass By: Governor's Mansion, 603 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84102
A century-old mansion of a silver miner, now the largest governor's mansion in America
Stop At: Utah State Capitol, 350 N State St, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114
Voted the second most beautiful state capitol in America
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Gateway, 90 S 400 W, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Hear stories of the 2002 Winter Olympics, see Olympic Snowflake Fountain. Includes a photo stop at historic Union Pacific Train Depot
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Council Hall, 300 N State St, Capitol Hill, Salt Lake City, Utah 84114
Historic government building, formerly city hall in the 1800's
Stop At: Cathedral of the Madeleine, 331 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
The mother church for Roman Catholics in Utah
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Beehive House, 67 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150
The pioneer mansion of Utah's founder, Brigham Young
Pass By: Family History Library, 35 N West Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150
Largest genealogy library in the world
Pass By: Salt Lake Temple, 50 W North Temple, Salt Lake City, Utah 84150
Utah's most famous structure, built in 1893. It's the largest temple in the world for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Made from granite carved out of the Rocky Mountains, styled in Gothic architecture
Pass By: Salt Lake City Public Library, 210 E 400 S, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
Award-winning library designed in Modern architecture. Voted "America's Library of the Year"
Pass By: City Creek Center, 50 S Main St, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Now a $1.5 billion outdoor shopping center with a retractable glass roof, learn about its early history as "America's first department store"
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Trolley Treats (old-fashioned bottled sodas and Cracker Jacks snacks)
- Professional Entertainers and Sightseeing Guides
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Gratuities (15-20% customary). Like waiters, our 3 performing guides rely on tips to make a living
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Infants seated on lap are free. No car seats or strollers allowed
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Average 4.81 out of 5 stars based on 199 verified reviews from Cool Salt Lake and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought